We are Plural a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth.
Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration.
Through our offices in London and New York we advise some of the major corporates and Private Equity investors globally in the Media, Information & Technology, Agribusiness and Industrial Technology sectors.
“The engine of Plural”
You will be a core part of the project team and have a central role in fulfilling client engagements across a range of project types and industries.
What you will do:
- As an analyst you will start by assisting more experienced consultants; but the learning curve is steep, and analysts are expected to quickly take ownership of their own workstreams
- Analysts own key pieces of analyses, execute research programs, and write sections of reports
- Although the role is based in our London or New York there will be opportunities to travel to clients and attend events, often international.
- Manage interns directly
- As you grow into the role there are opportunities to manage small projects
- Analysts are eligible for our 3-6 month NYC/London exchange programme
- Our Analysts are typically promoted after 18-24 months
What we look for:
- Strong academic background
- Evidence of commercial acumen, whether through previous internships or other entrepreneurial activities
- Involvement in student societies or other extra-curricular activities where you have made a demonstrable personal impact
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- Language skills preferred but not required
Please send us your CV and cover letter by filling out the below form.
If you have difficulties sending your documents via the above form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.