Plural Strategy Group is a fast growing strategy consultancy focused on the media, information and events sectors. We work with major media companies on a global basis helping them grow, make acquisitions, and improve performance.
We are setting out to create a vibrant, high performance culture which combines energy, intellect and rigor with innovative thinking. We are global in our outlook, multilingual, and we operate a flat, open and inclusive structure with staff at all levels involved in decision-making and in developing perspectives on our sectors.
We are very interested to hear from people who embody the Plural philosophy. We are looking for people who combine outstanding intellect and analytical capability with commercial judgement. In return we offer fast development, client exposure and early responsibility in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
We are actively seeking candidates to join our team as Associate Directors.
- Rapidly understand and identify key client issues, and be able to design consulting projects to address these issues
- Direct and manage the delivery of consulting projects, ensuring client satisfaction and results
- Gain acceptance as a model, professional manager, and act as an internal and client leader Lead client development, including pitches and proposals
- Develop Plural’s thought leadership and reputation for sector expertise and excellence
- Become a role model for the consulting team, including mentoring, training and personal development
Experience / requirements:
- Excellent academic results
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams and teams to successful outcomes
- Eight years’ experience of strategy consulting
- Demonstrable interest in and experience of working in business media, information & technology, events, and / or education
- A proven track record of developing relationships and delivering results to senior executives at Board level
- Clear, structured, analytical and strategic thinker, who is hypothesis- and issue-driven
- Numerical and comfortable in assessing drivers of company financial performance
- Strong internal and external communicator, with the stature to operate at all levels of our clients’ organisations and in Plural
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and rigorous, with the ability to maintain pace and energies to solve key issues, applying Plural’s sector expertise and thought leadership
- Fits with Plural’s values of upholding professionalism, seeking excellence, and being innovative and impactful
- Enthusiasm and ambition to work in a small but fast-growing, entrepreneurial strategy consultancy
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure both files include your name in the file name.