We are Plural a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth.
Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration.
Through our offices in London and New York we advise some of the major corporates and Private Equity investors globally in the Media, Information & Technology, Agribusiness and Industrial Technology sectors.
“The backbone of a Plural project”
The role of an associate is different on every project and suits highly adaptable people who thrive on learning new skills and adapting to unfamiliar situations; your day-to-day responsibilities may range from building a complex financial model to designing and commissioning primary market research or conducting on-site interviews at client sites around the world.
What you will do:
- Managing key work streams on big projects, or managing small projects alongside a Director
- Design and execute primary research programs, build financial models, and design sections of reports.
- You will attend client meetings and present to clients.
- Although the role is based in our London or New York there will be opportunities to travel to clients and attend events, often international.
- Often manage analysts and interns directly
- Associates are eligible for our 3-6 month NYC/London exchange programme
- Our Associates are typically promoted after 18-30 months.
What we look for:
Qualifications & experience required:
- Strong academic background
- Evidence of commercial acumen
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- Two-three years’ working experience, ideally in relevant roles in a strategy consultancy
- Language skills preferred but not required
Skills & our core competencies:
- Applications welcome from candidates with strategy consulting experience
- Analytical, creative and strategic; a good problem solver, demonstrating strong business acumen
- Determined and tenacious, persistent and focused on the end results
- Collaborative style and good at building relationships. Working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation and beyond to achieve one mission.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels
- Good at influencing, driving impact and implementing change
- Pragmatic and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage it effectively
- Commercial acumen; The ability to support project creation and evaluate strategic fit and recommendations
- Resilient and resourceful self-starter
Please send us your CV and cover letter by filling out the below form.
If you have difficulties sending your documents via the above form, please contact email@example.com.
For the New York office:
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.