We are Plural a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth.
Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration.
Through our offices in London and New York we advise some of the major corporates and Private Equity investors globally in the Media, Information & Technology, Agribusiness and Industrial Technology sectors.
“The real problem solver”
What you will do:
- Rapidly understand and identify key client issues, and identify potential solutions
- Direct and manage the delivery of consulting projects, ensuring client satisfaction and results
- Gain acceptance as a model, professional manager, and act as an internal and client leader
- Assist in client development, including support in pitches, proposals and thought leadership
- Become a role model for the consulting team
What we look for:
Experience / requirements:
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams and teams to successful outcomes
- Six years’ experience of strategy consulting
- Demonstrable interest in and experience of working in business media, information & technology, events, and / or education
- A proven track record of developing relationships and delivering results to senior executives at Board level
- Enthusiasm and ambition to work in a small but fast-growing, entrepreneurial strategy consultancy
- Clear, structured, analytical and strategic thinker, who is hypothesis- and issue-driven
- Numerical and comfortable in assessing drivers of company financial performance
- Strong internal and external communicator, with the stature to operate at all levels of our clients’ organisations and in Plural
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and rigorous, with the ability to maintain pace and energies to solve key issues, applying Plural’s sector expertise and thought leadership
- Fits with Plural’s values of upholding professionalism, seeking excellence, and being innovative and impactful
Please send us your CV and cover letter by filling out the below form.
If you have difficulties sending your documents via the above form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.