Plural is a sector-focused strategy consultancy, established to meet the challenges of a data-driven and digital world.
We combine depth of expertise across our sectors with leading edge analytical capabilities, deep customer insight and proprietary market data. We are committed to solving the challenges in our sectors in the most creative and efficient ways, be it through a traditional project-based approach, or through the development of new products and services to meet specific needs.
Marketing Manager Role Purpose
To design and implement marketing activities which enhances Plural’s position in the marketplace and supports sales activities.
- Plan and manage the marketing budget, allocating resources which most effectively deliver return for Plural and report monthly on spend against the budget to the Finance Department and Partners.
- Working with the CEO and Director, create and produce a range of marketing materials, including case studies, insight pieces, commentary and other relevant material, to support the sales effort
- Use relevant content to target Plural’s potential customers, monitoring effectiveness
- Enhance the reputation of Plural in the marketplace identifying appropriate speaking and conference engagements and co-ordinating Plural’s involvement in trade shows and conference slots
- Manage the relationship with trade press, submitting article and interview ideas on a regular basis
- Manage the company’s on-line presence including social media, the company’s website, liaising with website company, to ensure it is up to date, functioning and continues to reflect Plural’s branding and position
- Support the promotion and development of new ideas/research/products
- Monthly marketing meeting with senior team
Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing budget – monthly reporting
- Client and prospect communications – reporting & improving response rates
- Press coverage – placed articles and commentary
- On-line presence – social media metrics and website leads, including recruitment
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Marketing experience, preferably within a professional services company
- Experience in updating website via a CMS, WordPress preferred
- Project management expertise
- Experience of applying social media in B2B context
- Experience of PR
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently
- Experience of managing senior executives to get things done
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure both files include your name in the file name.