We are Plural a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth.
Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create a lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration.
Through our offices in London and New York we advise some of the major corporates and Private Equity investors globally in the Media, Information & Technology, Agribusiness and Industrial Technology sectors.
“The junior manager of Plural”
What you will do:
- Manage multiple work streams on big projects, or manage small-mid sized projects directly
- Duties encompass problem-solving, completing analysis, and project management
- Designing analyses and work-stream, as well as frequently presenting to clients
- Manage small teams of analysts and associates
- Senior Associates are eligible for our 3-6 month NYC/London exchange programme
- Senior Associates typically promoted after 24-36 months
What we look for:
Qualifications & experience required:
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- three-four years’ working experience, ideally in relevant roles in strategy consultancy
- Language skills preferred but not required
Skills & our core competencies:
- Applications are welcome from candidates with experience managing strategy consulting projects
- Analytical, creative and strategic; a good problem solver, demonstrating strong business acumen
- Determined and tenacious, persistent and focused on the end results
- Collaborative style and good at building relationships. Working with colleagues across all areas of the organisation and beyond to achieve one mission.
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills, confident working with individuals at all levels
- Good at influencing, driving impact and implementing change
- Pragmatic and adaptable with the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage it effectively
- Commercial acumen; The ability to support project creation and evaluate strategic fit and recommendations
- Resilient and resourceful self-starter
Please send us your CV and cover letter by filling out the below form.
If you have difficulties sending your documents via the above form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.