Numerical reasoning test guide
Numerical reasoning tests are a common part of strategy consulting application processes.
Download Plural Strategy’s guide on how to do a numerical reasoning test, with solutions. You can use this step-by-step guide to practice the numerical reasoning test ahead of your strategy consulting applications.
What is Plural Strategy’s numerical reasoning test?
- The test takes approximately 18 minutes to complete and consists of 12 questions
- Only one option is correct in each case
- You are allowed to use a calculator or you may prefer to use a spreadsheet
- We suggest having a pen and paper to hand, to assist with calculations
- You will only have one opportunity to take the test
- We strongly recommend you practise completing your numerical reasoning under timed conditions
What does the 52-page numerical reasoning guide cover?
- 12 step-by-step numerical reasoning examples with solutions
- Top tips and information